Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog life, Day 1

Ok. It's time for me to get out there and blog. I've been fighting it for about a year and i've had enough.

I think I have been waiting for just the right time to start, and that time is now. What better time to start blogging than now? Actually, that question can be applied to anything in your life. Why wait? What are you waiting for? Just get up and do it. So, I am using that motivation to start this blog.

So what is this blog all about? Well, you will see a diverse collection of photos here. From jobs to personal assignments to pictures of my family...it's all useable material for me. It will be personal, it will be about my life, and I hope you enjoy.

I couldn't decide what my first photo post was going to be. A shot from a job? Or maybe a picture of my wife or daughter? And then it hit me...how about a shot of me posting my first blog entery. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment